G-FORCE Racing Gear is proud to introduce this new, FIA 8853-2016 rated, premium harness belt system to be added to the Pro Series lineup. This set is a dual-sub, 6 mounting point system with pull-down lap adjustment. The shoulders begin at the lap as 3 inch standard belts, attach to the lightweight E-Z aluminum adjusters and reduce to the 2 inch webbing to accommodate most helmet restraint devices. All adjusters feature Speed Pull Tabs for easy tension release. This set comes with Midnight Black, clip-in hardware. The lap belt mounts are sewn in as tested, the shoulder and sub points are laced in and can be removed for wrap around application. Lap adjusters are made with Anti-Slip Springs for added security.
- 6-Point FIA Rated harness
- 2” Pull-Down lap belt with Anti-Slip Springs
- Restraint device ready shoulder belts featuring 3″ to 2″ webbing.
- Midnight Black Hardware
- Speed Pull Tabs for quick tension release
- Quarter Turn camlock buckle for easy engagement and quick release
- Comes standard with Snap Hook & Eye Bolt hardware
- E-Z aluminum shoulder adjusters
- Quick Change loops on shoulders for bungee application
Adjustable Length Range:
Shoulder Belts 12″-70″ from center buckle to mounting point.
Lap Belt (1 Side): 11″-29″ from center buckle to mounting point.
Sub Straps: 5″-30″ from center buckle to mounting point.