Rounding out the G-FORCE Racing Gear helmet line is the new Rookie youth helmet. The Rookie helmet is constructed using an ultralight fiberglass shell which keeps the total weight at just over 2.5 pounds. This low weight and the SFI 24.1 certification means the next generation of racers can stay safe and comfortable at the same time.
Utilizing our newly designed Comfort Blend Plus liner the interior of the Rookie is wrapped in an unbelievably soft knit material that features our TrackPAT vision enhancing print, which breaks up the solid color in your peripheral vision that other helmet liners can create. This unique material helps reduce distraction on the track which also increases your young driver’s ability to focus.
The Rookie is specifically designed from the ground up to suit the safety needs of as wide of a variety of young racers as possible:
- 5mm thick Polycarbonate shield to see clearly and protect eyesight
- Dual Density EPS liner exquisitely engineered for maximum performance
- High-quality fiber braided chin strap made thinner for a more comfortable fit
- A full series of sizing pads designed to fit a wide range of multiple ages and sizes
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchors
All these safety features combined with extremely low weight and competitive entry-level price prove the adage that sometimes less is more.